February 17, 2013

extremes meet in the middle


I take deep breaths and enjoy the silence while the clock ticks and knocks at my thoughts beating against my brain! It's a snake-like thing that drags me down... But no 'nos'! Only 'yes' and steps forward... [...] The pirate inside o' me is already drunk and eager to some more! More & MORE! Life's so great when you get to write it down, when you drag Bad and Evil down with your head held high! I run naked in the forest, looking for the treasure of life. I run and shine like a sun. The moon is jealous of this free state ofmind of mine. I laugh at her. I tell her that we simply look like each other. I run and turn into the sun and she runs after the sun and gets her whiteness from the dim ray of lights she oversees. I cheer up the moon and the moon thanks me. I gave and got the joy of the moon in return. I’m blessed. Lifegoes on for anyone, anything… My clock stopped ticking. Space and timesuddenly froze around me. I touch the sky and kiss the rain. I smilerainbows and keep running. My heart shines like it never did. I am love. I am universal. I stop and sit and contemplate the calm water of a pond. Aleaf flies to the gentle wind and slowly lays on the water creating soft andpeaceful circles. The miracle of life is happening right before my eyes. Mysoul whispers words of truth and I listen to them. I close my eyes and stretch out my arms. I offer myself to the world. My mind, this quiet little place, is ready for the beauty of life. My heart is pure and my heartbeatsgolden. I cling to the grass and feel it. Feel it. It’s fresh and my throat, dry and shy, murmurs that it’d love to kiss the pond and drink it until the very last drop. The water in the air. The water of the grass that I touch. Thewater of the pond. The remedy against water is even more water. So I diveinto the pond. The water below me. The water above me. The water inside me… I am the water. I feel life. I can hear the dim roar of the rays of sun crashing on the surface of water. It is incredible what the mind can experience. The body is getting bored. We go back on the shore and sit up to contemplate this view. My body stands up and it starts dancing. My arms, so soft, so loose and my soul so flexible. I dance. I feel the Earth every time I put one foot on the ground. I feel the speed of the world spinning round. I feel the wind of the universe kissing me on the cheeks. My joy is complete.Extremes meet in the middle.